Whatever the occasion is, you always want to have a go-to hairstyle at hand to prep. And you can find your favorite among these easy good hairstyles for girls.
But of course this is not the same for everyone. The hairstyle has to come in handy with your style, your personality and your bodily features. With a bunch of options and guidance, you will be set to discover your look. We are here to help you with that, with this compilation of some easy good hairstyles for girls that you can try out.
Related: Homecoming hairstyles for short hair
Related: Cute haircuts for girls
- Quick Easy Hairstyles For Girls
- #1 – Easy low bun easy hairstyle for girls
- #2 – Easy space bun hairstyle for girl
- #3 – Easy side swept curls hairstyle
- #4 – Easy hair pins hairstyle for girls
- #5 – Easy top knot hairstyle for girls
- #6 – Easy ponytail hairstyle for short hair
- #7 – Easy twisted bun hairstyle for girls
- #8 – Easy ponytail hairstyle for girls
- #9 – Easy rope braided hairstyle for girls
- #10 – Easy braided updo for girls
- #11 – Triple hairdos easy hairstyle for girls
- #12 – Side dutch braids
- #13 – Floral crown easy hairstyle for girls
- #14 – Cool knotted braid easy hairstyles for girls
- #15 – Braided ponytail easy hairstyles for girls
- #16 – Scarf hairstyles
- #17 – Messy easy bun hairstyles
- #18 – Side swept hairstyle
- #19 – Deep waves hairstyles
- #20 – Topknot bun hairstyle
- #21 – Bubble Ponytail
- #22 – Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyle
- #23 – Side Braid
- #24 – Waterfall Braid
Quick Easy Hairstyles For Girls
#1 – Easy low bun easy hairstyle for girls
This is by far the easiest hairstyle for girls to do for any occasion. The rest of the look depends on how you carry yourself with the hairstyle. This can be worn on a lazy day at home and can also be worn for a party or a festival with your sequin dress. If you accessorise it right and explore the exact steps to pull off this look. This is one of those easy hairstyles you can do yourself.
How to do a low ponytail
- Comb your hair and brush out the tangles.
- Gather it and clutch it with a thin band. Avoid scrunchies if you have thin hair. But if you have thick hair, a scrunchie will be the perfect choice.
- You can use hairsprays or hair gels to get a slicked look.
This hair gel from Paul Mitchell has quite the reputation with how effectively it works across different hair types. It has the ability to tame frizzy and curly hair. Even though it is slightly expensive, it is worth the buy since the product is very safe and does not negatively affect your strands in any way.
#2 – Easy space bun hairstyle for girl
This is the perfect hairstyle for when you have a bad hair day. The space bun hairstyle is cute and quirky effortlessly. The reason this style is booming is because it has both styles in one. There are so many looks you can pull off with this hairstyle. Even though it may look like a lot of work, it can be achieved as simple as pulling your hair up into a bun. This is one of the easy hairstyles for medium hair.
How to do a space bun
- Apply hair spray, in the beginning, to set your hair for the perfect hairstyle.
- Part your hair in the middle and pull your hair up into a bun on either side.
- You will need good accessories to hold your hair well and to also add onto the look.
- Here are some good hair accessories that will help you achieve the space bun easily.
Using a hair bun maker is the easiest way to make sure your hair sits right and also, your bun will appear impeccable! This hair bun maker is from Okdeals and has positive reviews that state the durability of the product.
#3 – Easy side swept curls hairstyle
As seen above, this does not much effect when it comes to accessorising. However, you will need to spend a couple of minutes styling it. The whole intention of this hairstyle is to flaunt curls and let out a very casual vibe. By using the right product for your hair and blow drying it, you will be ready to nail any outfit you want! This is an easy hairstyle for long hair.
How to get side swept curls
- Comb your hair and remove the tangles before you try out this look.
- We suggest you use a curl-enhancing product as this reacts to every hair type and gives you instant and appealing results.
- But if you already have curly hair and you want it to sit right, you will need a good hairspray for curly hair to make it appear bouncier and silky.
This hairspray fro, John Freida is everybody’s dream styling product. Not only is it safe to use on the hair, it also favours different types of hair. You will love the effectiveness of this product and swear by it.
#4 – Easy hair pins hairstyle for girls
This hairstyle has to do with accessories and can be worn on any special occasion. The only thing you need to keep in mind before you try this is that you need the perfect set of accessories. We suggest you go bling and use it minimally. Our favourite is the let-loose hair with bling hair pins in front.
How to wear the hair pins
- Wash and condition your hair before you try out this hairstyle as it requires the hair to be silky smooth.
- You can choose to wear the hair pins by pulling your hair onto one side or create a crown using these hair pins.
- Check out these super blingy hairpins.
These are super cute hair pins that will make your party look fancier. You could go easy on the bling and use one or use all four on one side of your hair. We promise you, it will be worth it!
#5 – Easy top knot hairstyle for girls
The topknot hairstyle is both classy and casual. The beauty of this hairstyle is that it suits the way. It brings out the best features and it is super easy to achieve. You will need enough accessories to keep this hairstyle and an appropriate style. This is one of the cute hairstyles for girls with medium hair. You can style it with accessories if you like but it looks awesome even without it.
How to get top knot hairstyle
- Part your hair. Top and bottom.
- Brush the top part of your hair and apply some hairspray or styling gel on it.
- Blow dry the top part and clutch it with a thin scrunchie or rubber band and tie it up as a knot.
- You can make it a proper bun or you can make two folds and leave it as it is depending on your hair length.
A good hair spray will help you achieve any hairstyle with ease. You don’t even need the dryer when this product is around. It has the ability to keep the hair intact.
#6 – Easy ponytail hairstyle for short hair
Ponytails are generic and can be achieved without any tutorial or guidance. But there are so many ways a ponytail can benefit your looks. For one, a ponytail for short hair looks super elegant and stylish. Even if it has to clutch your ponytail and loosen some strands from the sides, it does not fail to look perfect.
If you want to wear a ponytail for an event and don’t know how far you can go with the styling, here are some tips.
- Wear some fancy clips to hold the shorter strands of hair.
- Wearing a hairband with glitter can also go a long way in making the style look whole.
- Scrunchies that have props on it are also an amazing addition to this ponytail look.
#7 – Easy twisted bun hairstyle for girls
Wearing a high bun can really evoke different moods. One is as shown as above. With Kendal Jenner’s high bun and fringe combo it brings out a couture and high fashion mode. It can be styled with all your party clothes. Kohl your eyes and add some lipstick and complete the look. This bun hairstyle works the best with medium length hair and even with short hair. Make sure not to make the bun looking too clumpy.
- If you have bangs in front, make sure you straighten it to make the look more
- Try using a hair serum to make your hair look smoother. Check out this from Hair chemist.
#8 – Easy ponytail hairstyle for girls
Wearing a ponytail for medium length hair may not seem like anything special but it can have a great impact on how you appear when styled right. There are so many ways to wear a ponytail and once you have tried them, ponytails won’t be boring after all!
Ways to wear a ponytail for medium length hair
- Twist your hair from the slides and fix it in your ponytail. It works better with low ponytails as it is difficult to master this with high ponytails.
- After you have tied your hair into a pony, you can separate your ponytail in two and pull it inside out. This will give a braided illusion which looks amazing for a night out!
- Braid your head from the forehead and continue till you have tied the rest of your hair into a ponytail towards the end.
#9 – Easy rope braided hairstyle for girls
If you are someone who is familiar with braids, then this should be a piece of cake for you. Not only does it look functional, it also has the ability to exude volume to your hair. This is one of the exotic looks that we have. Even though it may take longer than the rest of our styles, it is still easy and it is worth the time that you take to master this look. This is one of the best hairstyles for back to school.
This hairstyle will look exceptionally good on summer clothes and is a relief as well as it keeps the hair off your neck.
#10 – Easy braided updo for girls
When compared to the hairstyles that we have listed, this might take a little more time to achieve but once you have achieved it, you will realise it is worth it!
This is without doubt our favourite from our list. The hairstyle looks so elegant that it can transform even the most mundane outfit into something beautiful and functional.
How to do a braided updo
- Start doing your regular braids around the head.
- An easier way would be to put the upper half of your hair onto the side so that the direction of the braids would be right.
- Once you are done braiding, you can tie the rest of your hair into a bun.
#11 – Triple hairdos easy hairstyle for girls
This is a fantastic and simple hairstyle for a schoolgirl as it takes less time to do in the morning. And it’ll keep your hair out the way of your face too. It’s great for school dress codes too.
#12 – Side dutch braids
Side dutch braids are one of the more popular easy hairstyles for girls. They add a gorgeous twist to your regular braided hairstyles.
#13 – Floral crown easy hairstyle for girls
Another amazing teenage hairstyles for school is the floral crown look. It’s very feminine and classy and looks great with skirts and dresses.
#14 – Cool knotted braid easy hairstyles for girls
If you’re looking for an easy hairstyle for a 12 year old girl, this is a good choice. The knots in design in the braid add that extra bit of drama.
#15 – Braided ponytail easy hairstyles for girls
Braided ponytails are another simple hairstyles for a school girl. They keep your hair away from your face and are good for more athletic girls too.
#16 – Scarf hairstyles
If you don’t have the patience to follow those easy little girl hairstyles step by step, just throw on a scarf. The fashionable accessory is very helpful on a bad hair day.
#17 – Messy easy bun hairstyles
The most popular easy hairstyles for girls is perhaps the messy bun. Mostly because it requires no actual effort at all. Don’t forget to put on some hairspray to keep your messy strands in place.
#18 – Side swept hairstyle
One of the best teenage girl hairstyles of 2021 is the side swept look. It’s a favorite on the red carpet as well. All you need to do is to comb your tresses in a side part and add waves using a curling iron or a wand.
#19 – Deep waves hairstyles
One of the easiest hairstyle to do is this deep wave look. Leave your tresses open and using a curling iron add a few soft curls or deep, beachy waves to your hair. Apply a serum afterwards to keep the frizz away.
#20 – Topknot bun hairstyle
Among the best teenage hairstyles for school is the top knot bun. It’s simple and elegant. And the best part is that it requires very little effort in the mornings.
#21 – Bubble Ponytail
A good hairstyle for little girls is this bubble ponytail. If you’re looking to style your daughters hair, she’ll love the Princess Jasmine-like look.
#22 – Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyle
A half-up half-down look is one of the most elegant and easy hairstyles for girls. Just take the front sections of your hair and pin them up. You can even twist or braid them for that extra stylish look.
#23 – Side Braid
Running late for school? Just tie your tresses in a simple side braid and you’re good to go in less than 5-minutes.
#24 – Waterfall Braid
Whether it’s a school function or prom, you cannot go wrong with this waterfall braid hairstyle.
With these easy hair do ideas you will be able to achieve amazing looks for almost any occasion. It is important to consider the factors we have listed before you go for each of these looks. Each of these hairstyles cater to a wide number of factors. We hope you find yours.