Summer is coming and we all know that means Beaches and Bikinis!
But the annoying hair on your body, especially the hard to reach areas around your bikini line, can really take a toll on your confidence. Unless of course, you don’t really care about body hair.
The thought of getting a Brazilian hair removal sends shivers down my spine. So I got an at home laser hair removal for Brazilian instead.
The pain of getting it waxed or the risks of accidental injuries while using a razor down there is too scary to think of. This is where Laser hair removal comes into play.
Related: Best Hair Removal Laser for Face
What is Laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal uses intense light pulses technology that attack the hair follicles to stop hair growth.
This is one of the best ways to get rid of hair from your intimate area since it causes minimal pain and damage to your skin.
It also gives you long term results so you don’t have to follow up as often as you would with other hair removal methods.
People prefer to get rid of hair down there for a variety of reasons.
It was considered aesthetically pleasing even during ancient times. It also helps in maintaining hygiene and most people prefer to leave their skin bare, especially while wearing short and skimpy clothes.
Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal For Brazilian
Now that we have understood what laser hair removal is, let us stake an in-depth look at some of the biggest benefits it gives as compared to other alternative methods of hair removal.
- No ingrown hairs– Who doesn’t hate ingrown hair and razor burns? This is one of the most common issues faced by those who resort to waxing or shaving their intimate area. Those annoying ugly looking black bumps of hair that grows inwards into your skin are difficult to get rid of. With regular laser hair removal, you do not have to worry about ingrown hairs or razor burns.
- Softens your skin- Every time you shave your hair, you must have noticed that your skin feels prickly and rough. This can also be found sometimes after waxing. This is because the hair is not completely uprooted but only cut from the surface of your skin. With laser hair removal, you can be guaranteed that the hair is removed from the follicles and your skin becomes smooth and soft.
- No side effects- Hair removal usually comes with short term as well as long term side effects. There is a great risk of getting cuts on your skin while using a razor and getting burns on your skin while waxing. The process is also extremely painful and time-consuming. All these issues can be avoided with laser hair removal and it gives you a seamless hair removal experience.
- Long-lasting results- Every time you do laser hair removal, your hair growth decreases. The hair doesn’t grow for months or in some cases, even years after eliminating your hair using laser hair removal. So you do not have to spend your time and money every few weeks on a waxing session or a new razor.
- You can shave in between sessions- Usually, you have to let your hair grow out to shave or wax effectively but for laser, you don’t even have to have hair on your skin. Some dermatologists and estheticians even ask the customers to clean shave for the sessions since it prevents scorching of the hair
How To Do Select An At-home Laser Hair Removal For Brazilian
There has been a lot of development in the process of laser hair removal over the years.
The best development includes laser hair removal machines that can be operated by yourself at home to conveniently get rid of unwanted hair.
These are more expensive than alternative hair removal methods but from a long term perspective, it is very economical.
You no longer have to fix an appointment with a dermatologist or esthetician to get rid of unwanted hair.
These appointments can be much more expensive than investing in a laser hair removal machine at home.
Let us take an in-depth look into the various features you should check before buying an at-home laser hair removal
machine for your intimate areas.
- Energy levels
Different laser hair removal devices offer various energy levels which can be adjusted according to the sensitivity of your skin.
These levels range from three to five for most of the basic models.
If you are a first time user or you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to start at the first level and gradually move up the levels so that your skin will get used to higher levels.
- Light pulses
The lifespan of a laser hair removal machine is only as long as the number of light pulses it can deliver.
Most of these devices let you have 300,000 to 450,000 light pulses. These light pulses directly attack the hair follicles to destroy them and stop hair growth.
Most of these devices come with a warranty of at least two years. So it is important to take note of this to make sure that you get the best quality.
Moreover, it is not easy to make a judgement about the product’s quality until you have used it for long enough.
- Window size
The part of the device that comes into contact with your skin during the hair removal process is known as the window. The coverage area depends on the window size.
If you are looking for a device to help you get rid of hair from large areas of the body it is best to select a device with a bigger window size. It helps in saving time and energy.
But it is best to select a device with a window size of 2-3 cubic centimetres for a Brazillian since the target area is small.
Best At-home Laser Hair Removal For Brazillian
A lot of people have started using at home laser hair removers because of how easy it is to use and how efficient it is.
We have curated a list of some of the best laser hair removal devices that can be used for Brazillian at the comfort of your home.
Silk’n Infinity At-home Permanent Hair Remover
With the Silk’n infinity at-home permanent hair remover, you never have to worry about refilling cartridges because it offers unlimited light pulses.
This device helps in conveniently removing hair from your intimate areas.
With every use, you will notice that your skin looks much smoother and your hair has significantly reduced.
Simply plug in your device and press the power button to start it. You can select your preferred energy button by pressing the power button.
It is recommended to begin using it at the first level if you are a beginner or if your skin is too sensitive. It guarantees to completely eliminate unwanted hair in up to eight weeks.
- Unlimited flashes
- Easy to use
- Guaranteed Results
Remington Ilight Ultra Face And Body Hair Removal System
The Remington iLight ultra face and body hair removal system uses a xenon flash lamp to remove unwanted hair from your body.
You can use it on all parts of your body including the face and bikini line.
Two separate caps come with it which are meant for the body and the face and you can change it depending on the area of the body you are working on.
It also has a sensor that stops the laser from flashing if it doesn’t suit your skin.
This laser hair removal device can be synced with a mobile app that helps in monitoring your treatments.
- Does not require charging
- Easy to monitor treatments
- Ultra-fast flash
- Delivers 65,000 flashes
- FDA approved
- Does not suit dark skin
- Not effective for blonde and red hair colours
Remington iLight Pro Plus Quartz Hair Removal System
This is another at-home laser hair removal machine from Remington. It helps you to easily get rid of hair from your bikini area in a short amount of time.
The device uses IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology to stop hair growth.
This is one of those devices that are similar to a professional laser hair removal machine since it contains the same output parameters and results.
You can remove hair from areas like bikini line and underarms in under a minute with the help of its ultra-fast flash rate.
- Easy to use
- Quick results
- Clinically proven
- FDA- approved
- Not suitable for dark skin tones
- Not suitable for light hair colours
- Not portable
- Cannot be used above the cheek line on the face
Your private areas are really sensitive, so I understand why you would be hesitant using a laser hair removal device down there.
But this list gives you an idea of the best at home laser hair removal for Brazilian.
So now you can quickly and effectively reduce pubic hair and spare yourself the expense and pain of monthly waxing appointments.
Helen is committed to bringing you the latest popular hairstyles, hair care tips, and hair-related products. You can check more of her work on besthairlooks to find fashion inspiration, product reviews, tutorials and more!
Silk’n Infinity At Home Permanent Hair Removal
Using an at home laser hair removal for Brazilian is effective and painless. The Silk’n Infinity - At Home Permanent Hair Removal is safe for sensitive skin.
Product SKU: SKN29694B77
Product Brand: Silk’n
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: $399.00
Price Valid Until: 2022-04-09
Product In-Stock: InStock