Hair Treatment for bleached hair
Store Name: Arvazallia
Store Description: Arvazallia is a store that aims ar bringing the best products that enhance hair strength and hair growth. Check out the different products they offer for various hair problems.
Price range: $10 - $30
Marc Anthony Grow long anti-breakage mask for bleached hair
Neutrogena triple deep hair mask for bleached hair
Elizavecca hair treatment for bleached hair
PURC Magic treatment for bleached hair
Bleached hair is the invitation for an array of hair related issues that will arise sooner or later. And to keep up and solve these problems as they come up you need to update yourself with the latest products out there that will help you retain your natural hair. Bleached hair can be harmful to the natural texture of your hair. You need to have a handful of tips at hand to mend your hair. So don’t worry, we’ve got you covered on the best hair treatments for bleached hair.
- Effects of Bleaching Hair
- Products to treat bleached hair
- #1 – OUAI treatment for bleached hair masque
- #2 – PURC Magic treatment for bleached hair
- #3 – Hydrating Argan oil hair mask for bleached hair
- #4- Elizavecca hair treatment for bleached hair
- #5 – Neutrogena triple deep hair mask for bleached hair
- #6 – Majestic Pure coconut oil mask treatment for bleached hair
- #7 – Marc Anthony Grow long anti-breakage mask for bleached hair
- Hair Treatment for bleached hair
Effects of Bleaching Hair
Some don’t know the impacts bleach can have on the hair before they go to the salon. While it might work just fine on some hair types, it does not favour others. It is important to be aware of the effects it can have on your hair depending on how much your hair can take chemicals.
How can bleach affect your hair
- Your hair colour has a huge role in how much bleach can damage your hair. Making brown or black hair lighter is the most dangerous as the chemicals act twice as much as it acts on light coloured hair being converted to a dark colour.
- UV rays can have stronger damage on your already bleached hair.
- Damage of bleaching can also depend on how much your hair can withstand damage. If your hair strands are weak your hair is more likely to break off and get brittle.
When you’re considering bleaching your hair, make sure all these aspects are well thought out to avoid damaging your strands from the harmful effects of bleach. If you’re not doing it right, we have some effective hair treatment which will fix it right up. Read on.
Products to treat bleached hair
#1 – OUAI treatment for bleached hair masque
Ouai is the perfect blend for retaining damaged hair. Ouai is the Parisian word for ‘yes’ which reaffirms the healing of your hair as well. This is well known with celebrities who are prone to constant dyeing and bleaching of the hair. Top hairstylists in the world including Jen Atkin swears by this product. This product treats all types of hair irrespective of whether it is straight, wavy or curly hair and is the best hair mask for fine hair.
Apply on wet hair and massage for sometime before washing it off. For dry hair, wash with this product regularly.
#2 – PURC Magic treatment for bleached hair
The PURC magic hair treatment will revitalize the hair growth and enhance stronger roots. It also provides moisture which is essential for damaged bleached hair. The product is infused with organic ingredients including Argan oil and coconut oil. It plays a huge role in bringing back lost nutrients in the hair which means your hair will be thicker and fuller.
Massage the product onto the scalp and leave it for a few minutes before rinsing.
#3 – Hydrating Argan oil hair mask for bleached hair
This professional hair mask allows retaining hair strength and texture and leaves the hair smooth and silky. It is specially made for bleached hair as it hydrates the hair. The presence of argan oil is a true solution for the damage that bleach incurs on the hair. The best part is that it is free from sulphate which makes it more reliable. Your dry and dull hair is sure to gain shine after using this product.
Make sure your hair is wet when you apply this product so that it can act well on the hair strands.
#4- Elizavecca hair treatment for bleached hair
This product is the easiest way to acquire smooth and silky hair. The ingredients used in this are also not complex but in fact, do a quicker job in revitalising hair. Although this product comes in a compact tube, a small amount can work wonders on the hair if used regularly. It also works well on different types of hair types including curly, straight and wavy.
Don’t use too much on the hair since it is a little strong.
#5 – Neutrogena triple deep hair mask for bleached hair
This deep hair recovering mask is made to cure the most dehydrated strands which in turn is the perfect solution for bleached hair. It comes in a 6-ounce jar which is likely to last pretty long. It has olive and almond oil to break itself into the scalp and the hair strands to make it stronger. The product is strong and can work very well on the bleached damaged strands so be aware of how much you are using.
Make sure to use only a small amount of the product on your hair.
#6 – Majestic Pure coconut oil mask treatment for bleached hair
It is not a surprise that coconut knows its way around damaged hair. It is the natural source that is used on most people for all their hair problems. Since it is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids it serves as an instant cure for bleached hair. The damage that already exists in bleached strands should be handled with gentle ingredients and coconut oil serves that purpose well.
Shampoo this off well to avoid stickiness in the hair.
#7 – Marc Anthony Grow long anti-breakage mask for bleached hair
Grow long is a combination of caffeine and keratin which retains hair strength and hair growth making it lustrous and shiny. The Marc Anthony styling team have worked aiming to deliver the most effective hair products. Not only does it cures breakage but it enhances hair growth as the name suggests. It works wonders on frizzy and curly hair by taming it and giving it a smoother texture. The proteins infused in the product work into strengthening the hair strands.
If you have straight hair, use a minimal amount.
Hair Treatment for bleached hair
It makes sense if you’re wracking your mind for the perfect cure that can bring back your natural texture after bleaching causes breakage to your hair. While all these products can help retain your hair, there are so many aspects into the curing process that we have dived into and curated for you. Read on.
How do I rehydrate my hair after bleaching it?
The bleach can take off all the moisture in your hair which is absolutely essential for the health of your hair. Hydrating it on a regular basis is a necessity. Here’s how you can do that,
- Stop over-washing your hair. That is not the solution to hydrate your hair in spite of the intention. The chemicals from the shampoo and conditioner will only make it worse.
- Make your own hair mask. Infuse natural ingredients like coconut oil, avocados and olive oil and make a natural cure for your bleached hair.
- Don’t use hot water on your hair. It will only cause further damage. Always use lukewarm or cold water to preserve your volume and texture.
- Only brush your hair when it is dry. Dragging it through the strands when it is wet is torture to your hair since it is weak.
Does coconut oil help damaged bleached hair?
Conditioning bleached hair is more important than anything else. In fact, it is an instant cure and enhances hair growth in a short period of time. Coconut oil is the perfect conditioner for bleached hair. Applying coconut oil every once in a while can make your hair stronger than ever before. It makes the hair silkier and softer which is an add on.
How do you keep bleached hair healthy?
And finally, what do you do when you want the bleach on your hair but keep it nourished. Don’t worry, that is possible!
A bunch of home remedies and products that we mentioned before should do the job.
- Massage your scalp with oil every once in a while, preferably coconut oil.
- If your hair strands look greasy use dry shampoos.
- Don’t overuse shampoos or conditioners.
- Rinse your hair well with warm water.
These simple steps are sure to keep the bleach intact and yet allow your hair to grow in a healthy way.
How to make bleached hair silky and smooth?
- Make the right choice on the product that you’re going to use.
- Protect your hair from the sun rays. It can cause changes to the colour and health of your hair,
- Wash your hair every 3 days to keep the shine alive. The grease will only make the hair strands duller.
- Do not use a towel to dry your hair since it will exert more force on your hair. Use a dryer on low heat.
- Condition your hair after washing it with shampoo.
We hope these tips and products will come in handy when you want to treat your bleached hair.